Hmmm…Where to go free styling?
Free-styling can happen anywhere, whether your ready for it or not! You could literally be sitting at a red light, in a beat up car, in your favourite flannels and look over to see a “Silver Fox”and end up free styling! Granted we all hope to be looking our best at a time like that, but you never know!…There’s a quote that says to “dress like you’re going to see your worst enemy today”…you should also dress like you’re going to see your future SD today! For me, it never fails, that I look like crap and end up seeing a trophy Silver Fox and I’m too embarrassed to go and say hi!
1) Volunteer/Attend Charity Events - You can volunteer at one or attend one as a guest, it doesn’t really matter. If you are unsure of whether or not you will appear as less “classy” because you will not be all dolled up while volunteering and it’s at a flashy event, its an opportunity to go up a good looking/older guy and introduce yourself by saying something like “Hey my name is Jennie, and I’m a teacher/student at ___, I’m volunteering here today, is there anything I can help you with?” Not only does it look good, you’re doing good for a greater cause too!
2) Golf/Sports Tournaments - Whether or not you are playing or if you are simply a spectator, if you want to be noticed by them, you’ll need to be present right? Also, even if you detest sports like myself, there’s almost always “after Parties” or “Dinners” etc. At these after events, you can interact and get a better “close-up” lol
3) Casinos - And I do not mean a dark ill-located pub that has a few “slot machines” in the corner. I’m talking about dressing up, going to a federally or state funded casino, and taking notice of who’s who in the high rollers section or playing at the tables. I have been to the casino a few times, and I’ve noticed more prominent men sitting at the tables than I have sitting on little stools pushing little buttons…but I guess that they could prefer the slots as well….?
4) Airport lounges or Book Stores - Look nice and stylish, but not over the top. You could either sit and have a drink, or walk around and “people watch” while making eye contact and facial flirting, until you find someone that interests you enough to go and say hi. You never know, he could come up to you as well, if all goes well! Your cover could be that you were waiting for a friend to arrive and were just checking out this end of the airport etc.
5) Trade shows - I don’t care if its a “Man’s Show”, “The Food Network” or a “Home and Garden” show thats in town…get out of your house and be on that floor ready to smile and mingle. Its almost as if as they are there selling and inquiring about something, you are there to sell the idea of yourself and the lifestyle!
6) Antique Car shows - Generally, older men love old cars. If you know anything about the collecting of and the restoration of those big historic clunky old cars that you see rolling on Sundays, you’ll know that it is not easy hobby to do, maintain and they are not cheap to accomplish. Especially, if they are kept in show condition…so take a walk on a nice day and mingle…
7) Gallery Events - You can visit them at any time and once there, you should definitely pick up one of their schedules or listings that details which artist or new exhibit is coming and when. This way, you can plan for certain dates to be at opening nights and events etc. Along with possibly seeing some attractive men, you’ll get an opportunity to open up your creative side! Side note: many galleries and museums offer art classes…as well as they have little cafes or tea shops where you can “people watch” or do your homework at, in a nice and quiet setting.
8) Shop and Browse- In the area that these men are most likely to be living/found in. I don’t shop or live on Rodaeo drive, but if I wanted to mingle with men who do, where do you think I should go…? There are Starbucks, book stores, clothing and grocery stores on every corner, in every neighbourhood…try a new one in a new location, you never know! If your car needs fixing…why not wait in a dealership waiting room that’s in a more prominent area? That sort of idea anyway…
9) Upscale Hotel Lounges - I can’t speak for every business man out there, but the ones I know, tend to stay close to their hotels when in town for business. Which means that they will frequent their hotels lounges or ones within a close proximity within walking distance as meetings are usually booked back-to-back and they don’t leave much time for “sight-seeing”. Use this to your advantage, especially if you know of any concerts or conferences that are coming up. Read your city’s newspapers!!
10) Dry Cleaners or Mens Clothing Stores - Usually after business office hours or on a Saturday mid-morning are best for busy professionals to drop off their clothes to get laundered or to go out shopping. So try to do your shopping/errands at the same time. For shopping, its best to avoid day time hours, as more often than not, their wives would do their bidding for them. When it comes to the dry cleaners…wouldn’t it be neat to run into the same man, same place, same time, after all you’ll be able to hear when she tells him to come back to get it right?….You catch my drift?
11) Gyms - Especially the ones with racquet/squash/tennis courts or steam rooms! Even though you can not go in the steam room (you could try though lol), it’s a welcome bonus to many older sportsmen who have the odd ache or pain afterwards. I know we often look for gyms with free classes and yoga…but it’s not always about us now is it?
12) Hospital/Office Building Cafeterias - This is pretty self explanatory. If you want to meet a doctor, you should go to where you know a doctor will be (without feigning a sickness). You are trying to attract him, not scare him off! The same goes for if you want to meet a lawyer, dentist or politician…go to where they are or to within any 4 block radius of where they may step out to go to for a quick lunch etc.
There are definitely more places to freestyle, but these are just a few to get you started! One key thing is that if you want to meet and interact with a certain type of man, within a certain field of work or lifestyle…you need to start playing in their neighbourhoods and visit the places that they’ll most likely hang out in…it’s not a guarantee but it definitely increases your chances!
Basically, free-styling can happen ANYWHERE and at ANYTIME! So, your best accessory in any situation is your smile!! But it does help to be a little prepared lol
(By the way, these would work for any type of Sex Worker out there, especially if you had little business cards)
Good luck ;)